We’re doing our best to safely
protect your personal information.
- General Provisions
1. “The term ‘personal information’ means information relating to a living individual that makes it possible to identify the individual by his/her full name, resident registration number, image, etc. (including information which, if not by itself, makes it possible to identify any specific individual if combined with other information)” (Personal Information Protection Act, Article 2 Paragraph 1)
2. The company regards the user’s personal information as something very important, and complies with personal information protection law..
3. he company handles only the minimum amount of personal information required to fulfill the purposes of processing personal information.
4. The company informs you of what purposes the personal information is being used for, what methods it is being used in, and what measures are being taken for its protection through its personal information processing policy.
5. The company sees to it that its personal information processing policy can be easily checked at any time by sharing it on the first page of the company’s main website.
6The company may revise the personal information processing policy in accordance with changes in related law or internal operational regulations, and in such a case this will be announced through the main website (www.mcnex.com) (or a separate announcement).