Harmoniously We Grow Together
MCNEX is establishing an ethical corporate culture through transparent management and continuous innovation, and is actively practicing ethical management for the sake of growing together with all stakeholders by engaging in honest, fair, and reasonable business activities.
Article 1. Employee Ethics
- 1.Recognize that the actions of individuals are connected to the company’s honor, and do not engage in any activities that damage company’s honor or dignity.
- 2.Faithfully perform one’s mission in accordance with the vision and policy of the company, and comply with all related regulations.
- 3.Maintain the assets of the company, keep information related to the company confidential and do not use it without the consent of the company.
- 4.We promote the development of the company and individuals through ceaseless self-improvement.
- 5.Do not accept any form of monetary benefit from stakeholders that can impede the fairness of decisions related to one’s duties.
- 6.Do not engage in any immoral or unethical activities, in relation to everyday life or one’s job, that could be subject to criticism from society.
- 7.Do not perform and verbal/linguistic, physical, or visual actions that offend others, including sexual harassment violating individual human rights.
Article 2. Responsibilities regarding
Customers and Shareholders
- 1.Employees are to always respect the customer and place themselves in the position of the customer while placing the customer as the top priority of all their actions, and must put forth effort to provide the highest quality of service that satisfies the customer’s demands and expectations.
- 2.Employees must listen to the customer’s opinions, and handle suggestions or companies as quickly and fairly as possible.
- 3.We must recognize that the growth of the customer is equivalent to the growth of the company and continuously work to be able to offer real value to the customer.
- 4.Through transparent decision making and efficient management activities, we should create profits and simultaneously increase company and shareholder value.
Article 3. Responsibilities regarding Partners
- 1.Employees must engage in transactions using fair methods and uphold the principle of competition in good faith.
- 2.Employees are to work towards making sure business is realized justly and fairly from a mutually equal position under the principle of open competition.
- 3.Qualified partners are selected according to reasonable processes using objective and fair screening standards, guaranteeing equal opportunities.
- 4.When engaging in new transactions, explanation should be given regarding basic guidelines on transactions with our company and the realization of ethical management.
- 5.We should make sure evaluation criteria for partners are clear and devote ourselves to securing transparency.
- 6.We should ensure that the unjust setting, maintenance, or changing of the prices of products or services does not occur, or that unfair practices are not used to unilaterally cut off transactions.
- 7.We must observe all regulations related to fair transactions and must not engage in any sort of activities that violate these regulations.
Article 4. Responsibilities regarding Employees
- 1.Individual employees’ privacy must be respected and their personal information must not be leaked.
- 2.The company must take appropriate measures for the sake of the health of employees and their safety while performing their work.
- 3.The working conditions of minors and minimum working age standards must follow the labor laws in each country as well as international standards.
- 4.We must ensure that we do not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, age, academic background, religion, region of origin, disability, etc., but realize equal opportunities, assessment, and compensation.
Article 5. Responsibilities regarding
the Nation and Society
- 1.The company should contribute to national economic development through continuous job creation and the faithful payment of taxes.
- 2.We must respect local law and regulations as well as the local community’s culture and traditions, and abide by etiquette and dignity.
- 3.We must comply with all necessary domestic/international environmental regulations and put forth our best efforts for the sake of environmental protection and the prevention of pollution.
- 4.We must faithfully fulfill our social responsibilities and continuously promote social contribution activities for the sake of the development of the local community.
Article 6. Supplementary Provisions
- This code of ethics has been amended and implemented as of November 25th 2016, and more detailed regulations are to be set and operated separately.
Article 7. Reporting of Unethical Behavior
- MCNEX accepts reports regarding the unfair operation of business of its employees or instances of their corruption and unfair demands taking advantage of their position, and processes these reports in a confidential manner. Your valuable words can become the cornerstone of MCNEX’s ethical management.
- CYBER MONITORING TEAM
- MCNEX is operating an ethic management monitoring system to prevent from expanding corruption case as pre-analyzing an occurring risk and to eradicate any factor of corrupt and unfair practices as improving weak process. And MCNEX is taking a strong action to any corrupt and unfair case under the strict and concrete regulation of anti-corruption and educating preventive action to all employees.
MCNEX takes disciplinary action to any employee who involved in a corrupt and unfair case and takes action to a partner company who grants any bribery and valuable goods to an employee to request a report of preventive action of recurrence or inform the termination of contract according to severity of case.
- Guide to Use
- MCNEX is executing an ethic management in order to be the most reliable company worldwide.
All processes with regard to a corrupt and unfair pratice of employees are treated off-the-record and anonymously. An employee’s report will be a cornerstone of transparent management.
- Reporting case
- Receiving bribery or valuable goods from a partner company
- Related with a work discipline
- Direct money transfer between a partner company and an employee
- Disclosing confidential information
- Embezzlement, theft and individual use of company funds
- Corrupt and Unfair pratices of work, scouting
- How to report
- To : Cyber monitoring Team in MCNEX
- TEL : 070-8630-6960,5607 / FAX : 02-2025-3606
- E-mail : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: 9fl Hanshin IT Tower II, 47, Digitalro-9gil, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul
- Comply with
Our company, as a specialized developing and manufacturing camera modules, etc., since its establishment in 2004, declares the following quality policy for the sake of unfolding management system activities for the quality and customer satisfaction across the entire company.
Employees must establish quality goals and manage results following the emphasized advancement items in accordance with each year’s business plan. Also, they should lead innovation with creative thinking.
All of our company’s employees must be familiarized with/understand the quality policy and do their best to achieve customer satisfaction, manage the effective operation of the management system through regular review every year, and fulfill their jobs as specified in regulation and abide by their own individual responsibilities.
SAFETY AND HEALTH MANAGEMENT
MCNEX establishes the following policy, for the sake of realizing environmentally-friendly and safety and health-first management activities with the intent of realizing a management philosophy of customer and stakeholder satisfaction and fulfilling our social responsibilities through respect for people and preservation of the natural environment, and creating a clean and healthy workplace through the prevention of environmental pollution and eliminating accidents.
- 1.Construct and operate an environmental/health and safety management system and create an environmentally/safety and health-friendly culture for the sake of preventing environmental pollution and creating a safe and pleasant working environment.
- 2.Establish management goals that put the highest priority on the environment/safety and health through the assessment of danger and environmental aspects related to products, facilities, activities, and service, and regularly review. monitor, and assess performance and the system to carry out continuous improvement.
- 3.Remove risk factors in advance for the sake of accident prevention and health promotion, and prevent and minimize the damage when accidents do occur.
- 4.Reduce the amount of raw/subsidiary materials and energy used in all processes including product development, design, production, service, and disposal, and minimize environmental impact arising from the discharge of pollutants and hazardous materials.
- 5.Grasp related regulations and other requirements and reflect them in the environmental/safety and health management system, and thereby establish and thoroughly comply with administrative standards.
- 6.Regarding all employees, carry out training for the sake of policy awareness and achievement, and each individual should faithfully carry out their own responsibilities and role and thereby achieve continuous improvement.
- The company’s environmental/safety and health policy should be released to all employees as well as stakeholders, and promotion plans including concrete matters to be realized are to be established and implemented, leading to the faithful execution of an environmental/safety and health management system for the sake of the achievement of goals and policy.